Ingredients Needed for Vegan Pasta With Garlic and Wild Garlic Sauce
2-3 tomatoes, sliced
12 ounces pasta
3-4 ounces wild garlic
1 ounce of parsley
1 chili, thickly sliced
7-8 garlic cloves
How to Make Vegan Pasta With Garlic and Wild Garlic Sauce
- Place the sliced tomatoes into a baking dish, sprinkle them with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 170º/340F.
- Fill a pot halfway with water, salt it, and add 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Add the pasta and boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the wild garlic, parsley, chili, and garlic cloves to a blender, together with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and mix until even.
- Serve the pasta warm, topped with baked tomatoes and green sauce.
It’s not the first time (or the last) when we accomplish two goals in one shot. That is because although this pasta dish is purely vegan it can also be served as a side to any meat-eater out there. Anyway, vegan or not, you have to try this sauce.