Ingredients Needed for Chicken Pasta With Gorgonzola Sauce
2 tablespoons of butter
10 ounces of chicken breast, chopped
3.5 ounces of gorgonzola
3 tablespoons of heavy cream
2 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
12 ounces of cooked pappardelle
How to Cook Chicken Pasta With Gorgonzola Sauce
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan over low heat, then add the chicken breast.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until browned. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in a pan over low heat.
- Add the gorgonzola and heavy cream. Cook and stir until melted.
- Add the parmesan. Cook and stir until melted.
- Serve the meat over pasta, sprinkled with olive oil and gorgonzola sauce.