Ingredients Needed for Penne Pasta With Vegetables
7 ounces penne pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 eggplant, diced
3 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 zucchini, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 carrot, sliced
½ red bell pepper, cut into sticks
½ yellow bell pepper, cut into sticks
1 tomato, diced
1 teaspoon oregano
How to Cook Penne Pasta With Vegetables
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water, salt it, and heat it.
- Add the pasta and cook it according to package directions.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over low-medium heat.
- Add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, and garlic cloves. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the carrot, mixed bell peppers, diced tomato, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper and stir in for 1 more minute.
- Add the boiled penne pasta, stir it in, then remove from heat.