Ingredients Needed for Butternut Squash and Tomato Pasta
1 teaspoon butter
2 tomatoes, diced
1 teaspoon dried basil
2 tablespoons mashed butternut squash
3 ounces cooked pasta
1 tablespoon creme fraiche
How to Cook Butternut Squash and Tomato Pasta
- Melt the butter in a pan over low heat.
- Add the tomatoes and stir them in.
- Stir in the dried basil and add the mashed squash. Stir in.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and the creme fraiche.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes more, or until it thickened and creamy.