Calories: 533 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 26 g
- 71 g
Ingredients Needed for Vegan Pasta With Garlic and Wild Garlic Sauce
2-3 tomatoes, sliced
12 ounces pasta
3-4 ounces wild garlic
1 ounce of parsley
1 chili, thickly sliced
7-8 garlic cloves
How to Make Vegan Pasta With Garlic and Wild Garlic Sauce
- Place the sliced tomatoes into a baking dish, sprinkle them with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 170º/340F.
- Fill a pot halfway with water, salt it, and add 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Add the pasta and boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the wild garlic, parsley, chili, and garlic cloves to a blender, together with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and mix until even.
- Serve the pasta warm, topped with baked tomatoes and green sauce.