Ingredients Needed for Carrot Pork Meatballs With Pesto Pasta
1 pound pork mince
1 carrot, shredded
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pound spaghetti, cooked
1 teaspoon almond flakes
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
How to Cook Carrot Pork Meatballs With Pesto Pasta
- Add the pork mince, carrot, and egg to a bowl. Season with oregano, nutmeg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until even.
- Shape the mixture into meatballs. We’ve ended up with 16 of them.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the meatballs on it. Bake for 40 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Add the cooked spaghetti, almond flakes and pesto sauce to a bowl. Mix them.
- Serve the meatballs over the pesto pasta.