Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Green Bean and Pork Casserole
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, diced
1 pound pork mince
⅔ cup organic cream cheese
⅔ cup organic heavy cream
¼ cup organic parmesan, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon white pepper
4 cups of cooked green beans
2 cups of organic Cheddar, grated
How to Make Cheesy Green Bean and Pork Casserole
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over low heat and add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the pork mince and turn the heat to medium-high. Break the mince into smaller pieces and season with sea salt and pepper. Cook and occasionally stir until browned. Remove from heat.
- Add the cream cheese, heavy cream, parmesan, and garlic to a bowl. Season with sea salt and white pepper and mix until smooth.
- Add the green beans and mix until even.
- Transfer the cooked meat to an oval 9 x 5 inches (23 x 13 cm) baking dish and evenly spread it. Layer on top of it the green bean mixture and top with the Cheddar.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
If you’re into hearty and warming casserole dishes and still want to keep a gluten-free low-carb profile, you’ve just stumbled upon the right one. It’s big-time cheesy and meaty and we’ve used organic cream cheese, organic heavy cream, organic parmesan, and organic cheddar. And so should you.