Ingredients Needed for Beef and Potato Casserole With Bechamel
3 boiled potatoes, sliced
8 ounces of ground beef
1 medium onion, diced
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
½ tablespoon paprika
1 cup bechamel
1 cup cheddar, grated
How to Cook Beef and Potato Casserole With Bechamel
- Add the ground beef, onion, fresh parsley (keep some for later use), and paprika to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix all using your hands.
- Start forming meatballs from the ground beef mixture. We’ve got 10 of them.
- Line a 10 x 2 inch round baking dish with most of the potato slices and add the meatballs. Fit the remaining potato slices upwards between the meatballs, creating something of an array of cells.
- Cover the meatball cells with Bechamel sauce. Top with the Cheddar. Bake for 25 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Garnish with the remaining fresh parsley.