Ingredients Needed for Leftover Chicken Omelet
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces of leftover chicken
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 spring onion, chopped
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Leftover Chicken Omelet
- Heat a cast iron skillet and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add leftover chicken and start frying it.
- Season the meat with paprika powder, dried basil, and garlic powder.
- Add spring onion for freshness and color.
- Make the omelet and spread it on a cutting board. Put the cooked chicken on it. Top with mozzarella.
- Roll the omelet and slice it in halves.