Calories: 329 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 32 g
- 16 g
Ingredients Needed for Warm Bok Choy and Seafood Salad
4 baby octopuses
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 bok choy leaves
1 red chili, sliced
7 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
How to Make Warm Bok Choy and Seafood Salad
- Superficially score the squid and slice it through the middle.
- Season it with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the squid, shrimp, and baby octopus. Cook them for 3 minutes.
- Heat another skillet and add the bok choy leaves, sliced chili, and cherry tomatoes. Stir, pour the soy sauce, honey, and keep cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the warm salad with the fried seafood.