Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Green Bean Casserole
3 chicken leg
1 tablespoon curry powder
14 ounces of frozen green beans, thawed
10 ounces of cooked sweet corn on the cob (2 cobs cut into 8 slices)
½ large lemon, sliced
2 ounces of bacon, diced
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
⅔ cup cream cheese
2 medium spring onions, chopped
2 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon beetroot juice
1 teaspoon dried oregano
How to Make Chicken and Green Bean Casserole
- Score the chicken legs and coat them with curry powder.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the chicken legs. Fry them for 5 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Layer the green beans in an 11 x 7 x 2 inches (28 x 18 x 5 cm) baking dish. Add the fried chicken legs, sweet corn, lemon slices, bacon, and breadcrumbs.
- Drizzle with vegetable oil and bake for 45 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Add the cream cheese, spring onion, parmesan, lemon juice, beetroot juice, and dried oregano to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then mix until even.
- Serve the chicken and veggies with some cream cheese mixture.