Calories: 257 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 17 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef and Pork Meatballs
7 ounces of ground beef
7 ounces of pork mince
1 red onion, chopped
¼ cup breadcrumbs
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon fresh mint
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup flour
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Make Beef and Pork Meatballs
- Add the ground beef and pork mince to a large bowl.
- Add the red onion, egg, breadcrumbs, and parsley. Season with oregano, salt, mint, and pepper.
- Mix with a tablespoon until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Drizzle the olive oil in your hands and rub them.
- Use your hands and gently shape the mixture into 0.5 inches (1.2 cm) thick balls. Coat the meatballs with flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the meatballs until well browned on all sides.
- You can serve them with tortilla and your favorite dip!