Calories: 414 kCal / serving
- 34 g
- 21 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Enchilada Casserole
1 ½ pounds of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 ½ cups of red enchilada sauce
4 tortilla wraps
1 ½ cups of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
fresh basil leaves
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Add the chicken in a baking dish and pour the vegetable oil over it. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes at 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Thinly slice the meat and chop it on your wooden board.
- Grease the bottom of a round baking dish (approximately 12 inches in diameter) and evenly spread around 1/4 of the enchilada sauce.
- Split the ingredients into 4 layers of tortilla, chicken, enchilada sauce, and mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven for 30 minutes at 330 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Serve the casserole topped with some fresh basil leaves.