Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Shrimp Casserole
1 medium zucchini, shredded
1 chili, sliced
4 ounces of baby spinach
2 medium carrots, shredded
½ medium leek, sliced
2 ounces of cherry tomatoes, 4 tomatoes (quartered and halved)
¼ small cabbage, finely chopped
1 cup cheddar, grated
7 ounces of salmon, chopped
4 ounces of shrimp, some 9 pieces
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Salmon and Shrimp Casserole
- Add the zucchini, chili, baby spinach, carrots, leek, cherry tomatoes, cabbage, cheddar, salmon, shrimp, lemon juice, and vegetable oil to a 13 x 9 x 2 inches (33 x 23 x 5 cm) baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix until even using a spatula.
- Pour the heavy cream over the mixture. Transfer the mashed potatoes to a piping bag.
- Top the mixture with small lumps of mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.