Ingredients Needed for Sugar-Glazed Pumpkin Muffins
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon baking soda
7 ounces of pumpkin
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon greek yogurt
½ cup milk
How to Cook Sugar-Glazed Pumpkin Muffins
- Sift the flour through a strainer and place it in a large bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, and salt. Mix.
- Place the pumpkin puree in a large bowl. Add the eggs, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla extract, olive oil, and Greek yogurt. Start whisking, and in the meantime, slowly pour 3/4 of the milk.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the mixture into individual muffin molds. Bake the muffins for the next 25 minutes.
- For the sugar glaze, place the powdered sugar in a large bowl. Add the remaining milk, and mix using a spoon, until you obtain a thick glaze. Spread the glaze on top of the muffins and top them with a few candied fruit.