Ingredients Needed for Pork Rib Roast with New Potatoes
1 tablespoon coriander seeds, crushed
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 pounds of pork ribs
8 new potatoes, halved
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
fresh parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Cook Pork Rib Roast with New Potatoes
- Add the coriander seeds, onion powder, and garlic powder to a small bowl. Season with salt and mix until even.
- Place the pork ribs on the work surface and coat with the spice mixture. Rub it in.
- Bend the piece of meat so that its both ends overlap. Fasten them together using 2 or 3 toothpicks.
- Place this meat cylinder into a roomy baking dish and fill it with the new potatoes. Drizzle with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 90 minutes at 390⁰F/195⁰C.
- Remove from oven and top with grated mozzarella. Roast for 15 minutes more at 390⁰F/195⁰C.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.