Pork Rib Roast With New Potatoes
Prepare to do some roasting, here because 2 pounds of good-looking pork ribs need to be dealt with. Let’s coat them first with a coriander mixture, roast the meat in vegetable oil and wrap it around some new potatoes. Then cover everything in gooey cheese with the second roast.
Ingredients Needed for Pork Rib Roast With New Potatoes
1 tablespoon coriander seeds, crushed
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 pounds of pork ribs
8 new potatoes, halved
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
fresh parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Make Pork Rib Roast With New Potatoes
- Add the coriander seeds, onion powder, and garlic powder to a small bowl. Season with salt and mix until even.
- Place the pork ribs on the work surface and coat with the spice mixture. Rub it in.
- Bend the piece of meat so that its both ends overlap. Fasten them together using 2 or 3 toothpicks.
- Place this meat cylinder into a roomy baking dish and fill it with the new potatoes. Drizzle with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 90 minutes at 390⁰F/195⁰C.
- Remove from oven and top with grated mozzarella. Roast for 15 minutes more at 390⁰F/195⁰C.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.
Can this be done in a one-pot cooker?
You can definitely try it but it won’t be the same thing. Tell us what you did!