Ingredients Needed for Deviled Eggs
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
How to Cook Deviled Eggs
- Fill a saucepan with water and place it over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil and add the eggs. Boil the eggs until hard-boiled, for around 10 minutes.
- Crack the egg shells and carefully peel them off.
- Place the eggs on a wooden board and slice them in halves.
- Remove the yolks with a teaspoon and place them in a bowl. Mash them with a fork and season with salt and pepper. Add mayonnaise and the juice from half a lemon.
- Mix it until smooth.
- Use this to fill the empty egg whites.
- Serve with chives and paprika powder on top!