Calories: 390 kCal / serving
- 21 g
- 26 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Coconut Marinated Chicken Tenders
3 chicken thighs
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 cup coconut milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Coconut Marinated Chicken Tenders
- Slice the chicken thighs into long, thin strips.
- Mix the flour with chili flakes, salt, pepper and place it into a large bowl or plate. Add the coconut milk in a large bowl with the chicken and let the meat marinate for 30 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Keep only the egg whites for further use. Use a third bowl for the breadcrumbs.
- Coat the chicken with flour, egg whites, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Deep-fry the chicken for about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve the chicken tenders with your favorite dip!