Ingredients Needed for Fried Banana
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup soda water
vegetable oil for frying
½ cup sugar
½ cup water
How to Cook Fried Banana
- Sift the flour in a large bowl.
- Add the cinnamon and half of the soda water. Mix them together with a whisk. Add the remaining soda water and mix it all up.
- Peel the banana, slice it and add the pieces to the flour and soda water mix.
- Heat the vegetable oil in an iron-cast skillet to a medium temperature. Fry the banana pieces coated with the flour mix.
- Remove them and place them on some towels, to absorb the oil.
- Melt the sugar in a heated pan. Add water, salt and stir until you obtain a tasty syrup.
- Pour the syrup over the fried banana pieces.