Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Spaghetti Rolls
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon dried yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons of milk
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup water
1 cup tomato sauce
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
4 basil leaves
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
6 bacon slices
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Spaghetti Rolls
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of salt and the spaghetti.
- Thinly slice the olives.
- Add the sugar and yeast in a small bowl. Add milk and gently mix to dissolve the yeast.
- Add the flour into your food processor.
- Add the wet yeast and turn on the mixer.
- Slowly pour the flour and olive oil while mixing.
- Mix until the ingredients combine into a smooth, sticky dough.
- Add the sliced olives and mix them into the dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the tomato sauce, season with salt, pepper, and add shredded parmesan. Reduce it by a quarter and add basil leaves and the cooked spaghetti.
- Dust your working space with flour.
- Level the dough with a rolling pin, making it as thin as you like. We prefer it around 0.2 inches (0.5 cm) thick.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the dough on top.
- Evenly spread the spaghetti over the dough. Top it with shredded mozzarella. Grab the pizza from one end and roll it towards the opposite end.
- Wrap it in bacon slices.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes!
- When ready, slice the bacon roll and serve it with your favorite dip.