Ingredients Needed for Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Cauliflower Side
1 tablespoon butter
½ cup heavy cream
½ teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon olive oil
14 ounces of pork tenderloin
How to Cook Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Cauliflower Side
- Melt the butter in a skillet, on medium heat.
- Brake the cauliflower into small florets and add them into the skillet.
- Season with herb salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry the cauliflower for 3-5 minutes, and then add the heavy cream. Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the cream starts to thicken.
- Heat up a grilling machine and grease it with olive oil.
- Lay on it the pork slices, season them with salt and pepper, then grill them for about 6 minutes per each side.
- Serve the grilled pork with the cauliflower side.