Ingredients Needed for Dark Chocolate Banana Bread
⅓ cup coconut flour
⅓ cup raw cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup of coconut milk
2 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
How to Cook Dark Chocolate Banana Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F/175˚C.
- Add the coconut flour and raw cocoa powder to a bowl. Also, add the arrowroot powder (also called arrowroot starch), baking soda, and sea salt. Whisk the dry ingredients and set them aside.
- Add the bananas to a bowl and mash them using a fork.
- Add the eggs over the bananas and combine them with a hand mixer.
- Add the coconut milk, honey, and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Incorporate the cocoa and coconut flour mixture gradually, using a spatula. Stir until you make a thick batter. Add the dark chocolate chips and incorporate them too.
- Grease a loaf pan with olive oil and transfer the batter to it. If you want, sprinkle some more dark chocolate on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean of batter.