Ingredients Needed for Sun-Dried Tomato Bread
1 pound flour
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
3 cups of warm water
1 cup melted butter
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
3 garlic cloves, crushed
How to Cook Sun-Dried Tomato Bread
- Add the flour, yeast, warm water, and 1/2 cup butter to the dough mixer bowl. Season with salt and mix until you have a dough.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and let the dough rise for 60 minutes.
- Dust the work surface with flour and place the dough on it. Start making 2 ounces dough balls and stuff each one with a sun-dried tomato. We’ve got 13 of them.
- Transfer the dough balls to a roomy round cake pan. Sprinkle with dried oregano then bake for 45 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Mix the crushed garlic with the remaining melted butter. Coat the bread with it immediately after baking, then let it soak.