Ingredients Needed for Blueberry Muffins With White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
For the frosting:
1 ounce butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2.5 ounces of white chocolate
For the muffins:
1 ½ cups of flour
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup soy milk
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping:
3.5 ounces of blueberry
How to Make Blueberry Muffins With White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- You can start with the white chocolate frosting. Mix the fat free butter with powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the white chocolate in a small bowl and microwave it for 1 minute.
- Pour the white chocolate over the butter and sugar mix. Mix with a spatula until you get a smooth cream.
- Add the flour in a large bowl. Mix it with sugar, powdered sugar, and a bit of salt.
- Pour the soy milk in your mixer bowl, along with olive oil, and vanilla extract. Slowly mix with a spatula.
- Sift the flour and sugar mixture with a strainer and add it into the mixer bowl.
- Set your mixer at medium speed and mix to combine the ingredients. Add the blueberries and incorporate them into the dough. Mix just for a few minutes, so the dough remains liquid.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Use a 12-slot muffin tray and place muffin wraps in the empty slots. Pour the mixture.
- Bake the muffins for 30 minutes.
- After they’re ready, pour the white chocolate buttercream frosting in a piping bag. Use it to decorate the muffins.
- You can serve them with cranberry sauce and some extra forest fruits!