Tagliatelle With Asparagus and Bolognese Sauce
This tasty pasta will be ready in no time. You need 30-minutes at most to come up with a delicious recipe of tagliatelle with asparagus and bolognese sauce. Toss ground beef together with tomatoes and parmesan. Flavor it with oregano, basil, and thyme and make it a little hot with chili.
Ingredients Needed for Tagliatelle With Asparagus and Bolognese Sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 tablespoon butter
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red chili, chopped
2 teaspoons of dried oregano
12 ounces of ground beef
1 cup canned tomatoes
⅓ cup tomato paste
¼ cup red wine
1 tablespoon fresh basil
3 fresh thyme sprigs
½ cup parmesan, grated
2 ounces of asparagus, some 5 stalks cut into pieces
10 ounces of tagliatelle
How to Make Tagliatelle With Asparagus and Bolognese Sauce
- Add the olive oil and onion to a skillet over low heat. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the butter and stir until it melts. Add the garlic and red chili. Stir for 15-20 seconds.
- Add the dried oregano, stir a little, add the ground beef, and turn the heat to medium. Break it into smaller pieces and cook it until brown.
- Add the canned tomatoes. Stir for 15-20 seconds or until it starts bubbling. Add the tomato paste and red wine, season with salt and pepper, then stir a little more.
- Add the basil, thyme, and parmesan. Stir more. Season with more salt if need be, add the asparagus, and stir once or twice.
- Optionally, serve it with tagliatelle and garnished with thyme sprigs.