Ingredients Needed for Pigs in a Blanket
1 puff pastry sheet
white sesame seeds
black sesame seeds
How to Cook Pigs in a Blanket
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the puff pastry sheet on a wooden board. Slice it in about 1/2 inch (1.2 cm) thick long strips.
- Grab one of the strips and wrap it around 1 sausage. Continue until you’ve used all of the ingredients.
- Crack the egg and whisk it. Spread the whisked egg over the wrapped sausages.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the sausages on the tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven and roast the sausages for the next 25 minutes!
- You can serve them with ketchup or your favorite dip!