Ingredients Needed for Roasted Dijon Chicken and Broccolini
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons of rosemary, chopped
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 pound chicken breast sliced, into 4
1 pound broccolini
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
4 lemon slices
How to Cook Roasted Dijon Chicken and Broccolini
- Preheat the oven to 410 degrees F/210 degrees C.
- Add the parsley, rosemary, garlic, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix until smooth.
- Lay the chicken breasts on a baking tray. Use a brush and spread the Dijon glaze over the chicken. Drizzle one more tablespoon of olive oil.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven. Reduce the heat to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Add the broccolini, red onion, and red bell pepper between the chicken breasts. Top each chicken breast with 1 slice of lemon, season with salt, and drizzle the remaining olive oil.
- Slide the tray into the oven again, this time for 15 more minutes.