Ingredients Needed for Fish Bites With Mayo Dip
3 ounces flour
½ teaspoon brown sugar
1 cup beer
3 ounces trout fillet
⅔ cup of mayonnaise
½ teaspoon thyme
2 teaspoons lime juice
How to Make Fish Bites With Mayo Dip
- Add the flour to a bowl, season with salt, pepper, and brown sugar, then mix shortly.
- Keep mixing while gradually adding the beer. Stir until even.
- Cut the fillet into 1 to 2-inch pieces.
- Fill a pot with vegetable oil and heat it.
- Coat the fillet pieces with beer batter, then deep-fry them until golden brown.
- Transfer them to a paper towel-lined bowl. Set aside.
- Add the mayonnaise, thyme, and lime juice to a small bowl and mix them.