Ingredients Needed for Egg and Chicken Breast Salad
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 ounces of chicken breast
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon spring onion, chopped
1 teaspoon chives
2 ounces of salad mix head
1 boiled egg
½ red onion, chopped
½ avocado, sliced
2 prosciuttos slices
1 tablespoon feta cheese
How to Make Egg and Chicken Breast Salad
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breast and salt it. Cook it until golden brown.
- Add the chicken to a baking dish and roast it for 20 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Add the mayonnaise to a small bowl and mix it with the lemon juice. Add the parsley, spring onion and chives and mix.
- Mix the lettuce and arugula in a bowl. Add the dressing to it.
- Add the sliced chicken breast, boiled egg, onion, avocado, and prosciutto. Crumble feta cheese on top.