Calories: 380 kCal / serving
- 21 g
- 27 g
- 25 g
Ingredients Needed for Scrambled Egg Tortilla Wrap
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ red onion, thinly sliced
¼ red bell pepper, diced
¼ yellow bell pepper, diced
0.25 green bell pepper, diced
2 eggs, whisked
1 ounce shredded mozzarella
How to Make Scrambled Egg Tortilla Wrap
- Start by whisking the eggs in a large bowl. Set aside for a couple of minutes.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and first add red onion. Fry it until translucent, 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the whisked eggs.
- Slowly mix with a spatula until the eggs look slightly underdone and remove them from the heat. They will continue to cook at the heat of the pan.
- Spread your wrap on a cutting board and add the scrambled eggs mixture in the middle.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella and chili flakes on top.
- Roll your tortilla and middle slice it.