Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Salmon and Potatoes
2 salmon fillets s, around 7 ounces each
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 rosemary sprig
6 new potatoes, halved
How to Cook Pan-Fried Salmon and Potatoes
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place it in a plastic bag, add the olive oil, thyme, garlic, and lime juice.
- Secure the bag, and marinate the salmon for the next hour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add to slices of lemon and rosemary. Place the salmon on top. Place a lid on the skillet and cook the salmon for the next 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the potato halves and cook them for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the potatoes.