Calories: 545 kCal / serving
- 51 g
- 12 g
- 33 g
Ingredients Needed for Cream Cheese and Dried Fruit Sandwich
5 ounces of cream cheese
1 tablespoon raisins
1 tablespoon goji berries
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 ounces of chocolate
2 bread buns
How to Make Cream Cheese and Dried Fruit Sandwich
- Add the cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add the raisins, goji, pumpkin seeds, vanilla extract and mix to combine the ingredients.
- Thinly chop the chocolate.
- Slice one bun through the middle, spread half of the cream cheese mixture on the bottom side, sprinkle half of the chopped chocolate and close the bun with the top side.
- Do the same with the remaining ingredients.
- Microwave the sandwiches for 30 seconds to melt the chocolate.