Ingredients Needed for Mussels With Bacon and Cider Sauce
2 pounds of mussel
4 breads slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 bacon slices, chopped
3 garlic cloves, sliced
1 cup white wine
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups of cider
3 ounces of yogurt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
How to Cook Mussels With Bacon and Cider Sauce
- Add the mussels in a large bowl, and cover them with water. Thoroughly wash them and throw away opened mussels.
- Grill the bread slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook it for 2 minutes, until crispy.
- Take out the bacon, and in the remaining fat, add the mussels, white wine, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Cover them with a lid and let it simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- Take out the mussels and pour the cider. Add the yogurt and whisk it. Add the rosemary, parsley, half of the bacon, and season with salt and pepper. Stir, and cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Rub the bread slices with garlic.
- Serve the mussels with bacon on top and garlic bread next to them.