Ingredients Needed for Apple Cream Cheese Rolls
2 apples, chopped
1 tablespoon lime juice
3 teaspoons of cinnamon
½ cup milk
8 toast breads slices
7 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup sugar (for topping)
1 tablespoon cinnamon (for topping)
0.5 ounce butter
How to Cook Apple Cream Cheese Rolls
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add the diced apple, lime juice, and cinnamon. Cook the apple until softened.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Slice off the edges of the bread and level them with a rolling pin. Spread the cream cheese over the bread. Top them with 1/2 tablespoon of apple. Continue with the remaining ingredients and make 7 more rolls. Roll the bread slices.
- Soak them in the egg mixture. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the butter in it. Cook the rolls until golden.
- Coat them with the sugar and cinnamon mix.