Ingredients Needed for Chicken Muffins
1 chicken breast
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 red bell pepper
¼ cup diced mushroom
1 cup milk
½ teaspoon ginger powder
½ cup heavy cream
1 puff pastry
1 cup cheddar cheese
How to Cook Chicken Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips and fry them.
- In another skillet, add the onion, the red bell pepper, and the diced mushrooms. Season it with salt and pepper and fry it.
- Add milk and heavy cream and mix it with a spatula.
- Add the fried chicken strips.
- Cut the puff pastry into six squares.
- Grease a muffin pan with the vegetable oil using a silicone brush.
- Put the puff pastry squares in every muffin cups.
- Add the chicken and cream mixture.