7 ounces of green beans
2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
1 red onion, sliced
- Fill a pot with water and heat it. Add the beetroots and boil them for 35 minutes.
- Fill a pot halfway with water and heat it. Add the green beans and boil them for 7 minutes. Transfer them to a bowl and set them aside.
- Peel the cooked beetroots and slice them. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over low heat and add the red onion. Cook and stir until softened.
- Add the cooked green beans and stir them in. Season with salt and pepper and stir a little more.
- Serve the sliced beetroots and green beans together.