Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Apples and Dried Fruits
2 ounces of dried apricots
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon shredded ginger
1 teaspoon chili flakes
12 ounces of pork tenderloin
10 strips of bacon
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup white wine
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Apples and Dried Fruits
- Preheat the oven to 330°F/165°C.
- Slice the onion and the dried apricots.
- Heat a skillet, and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Start cooking the onion, and add the garlic and ginger.
- Add dried apricots, apples, and raisins. Squeeze the juice from half of the lime.
- Season it with chili flakes, salt, pepper, and top it with fresh coriander.
- Place the meat on a wooden board covered with plastic foil.
- Flatten the meat using a rolling pin, and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked fruit and veggies over the meat.
- Carefully roll it, using a rolling board, so you don’t lose any of the stuffing.
- Wrap the pork in bacon slices.
- Drizzle a baking tray with olive oil, add the pork roll, and pour the white wine.
- Cook it in the oven for the next 40 minutes.