Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chickpeas
2 cups of chickpeas, around 14 ounces each
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon seven spice powder
How to Cook Roasted Chickpeas
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- First drain the chickpeas.
- Add them in a large bowl.
- Season with dried oregano, seven spice powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread the chickpeas, making sure they don’t glue/stick to one another.
- Roast the chickpeas for the next 30 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, pour the beer, and enjoy the game!