Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Snickers Biscuit Cake
1 cup whipping cream
¼ cup condensed milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 snickerses bars
10 ounces of biscuit
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
How to Cook No-Bake Snickers Biscuit Cake
- Pour the whipping cream into a mixing bowl and whip it using a hand mixer until it thickens.
- Add the condensed milk and whip further until you get a dense and firm texture.
- Add the lemon juice and continue to whip it for 1-2 more minutes.
- Chop the Snickers bars and add the crumbles to the whipped cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped cream for 2 hours.
- Place biscuits on the bottom of one square or rectangular tray.
- Add the whipping cream and Snickers mixture and spread it in an even layer.
- Mix the cocoa cookies with cocoa powder and sprinkle this mixture on the whipped cream.
- Top the dessert with one more layer of biscuits.
- Refrigerate the cake for 2 hours.
- Slice the biscuit cake and serve it with the chocolate topping.