Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Brown Mustard Sauce
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 rosemary sprig
2 tablespoons of whole grain mustard
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup cooked rice
1 tablespoon pomegranate seed
How to Cook Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Brown Mustard Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a large bowl.
- Break the rosemary leaves from the sprig and add them to the bowl.
- Add the whole grain mustard, soy sauce, honey, and olive oil.
- Squeeze some lemon juice.
- Rub the pork tenderloin with this mixture and set it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the pork tenderloin in it.
- Start frying the pork tenderloin on all sides until you obtain a brown crust.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and place the pork tenderloin on it.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and roast the meat for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, transfer the marinade to a skillet, then place it on medium heat. Simmer to reduce the sauce for 5 minutes.
- Cut the meat into diagonal slices (45 degree angle).
- Serve the pork tenderloin with the sauce and some cooked rice. Optional, you can garnish with some pomegranate seeds.