Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Ice Cream
1 pound strawberry
½ cup sugar
1 cup milk
½ cup heavy cream
How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream
- Place the strawberries on your working surface and chop them strawberries.
- Crack the egg in a bowl and add the sugar. Set up your mixer at high speed and mix everything until thick and pale yellow.
- Add the strawberries, pour the milk and heavy cream. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream machine and freeze according to the
- manufacturer’s instructions.
- You can serve the ice cream with some strawberry topping and a few mint leaves.