Ingredients Needed for Spicy Sandwich for Breakfast
¼ cup diced mushroom
3 chilis es
4 toast breads
4 cheddars cheese
1 teaspoon butter
How to Cook Spicy Sandwich for Breakfast
- Cut the bacon slices in halves.
- Slice the chili peppers.
- Slice the tomato.
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon without using vegetable oil.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet and in the remaining fat fry the mushrooms and the chili slices.
- On one slice of toast bread put one slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Add half of the mushrooms and chili mixture.
- Add 3 pieces of fried bacon.
- Add 2-3 tomato slices.
- Cover it with another Cheddar slice and a toast bread slice.
- Make the same thing for the other sandwich, using the remaining ingredients.
- In a skillet, melt the butter.
- Fry the sandwiches on both sides.
- If you want, you can serve them with arugula.