Ingredients Needed for Roasted Tomato and Ricotta Bruschetta
2 medium-sized tomatoes, sliced
4 whole wheat breads slices
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
6 basil leaves
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
4 tablespoons of ricotta
How to Cook Roasted Tomato and Ricotta Bruschetta
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Lay the sliced tomatoes on a baking tray. Slide the tray into the oven and roast the tomatoes for the next 15 minutes.
- Toast the bread slices on your electric grill or toaster until crispy.
- Chop the walnuts.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the walnuts and toast them for 1-2 minutes.
- Set up your blender and add the toasted walnuts, basil leaves, soy sauce, and rice vinegar.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of ricotta on each of the toasted bread slices.
- Top them with roasted tomatoes and the cooked walnuts!