Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken With Baby Carrots and Cauliflower
6 cauliflower florets
3 ounces of canned baby carrot
1 red onion, chunks
3 lemons slices
2 chicken thighs s, small-sized
2 chicken drumsticks
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
½ cup lemon juice
1 parsley, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
How to Cook Roasted Chicken With Baby Carrots and Cauliflower
- Place the cauliflower, baby carrots, and red onion in a large bowl. Add the lemon slices and chicken. Season with brown sugar, smoked and regular paprika, and salt.
- Add about 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix everything.
- Cover everything with foil and let them marinate for the next 30 minutes.
- For the parsley sauce, place the chopped parsley in a small bowl. Mix it with the remaining olive oil and lemon juice, and crushed garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the chicken and veggies over it.
- Slide the tray into the oven and roast everything for 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and serve the dish with the parsley sauce.