Ingredients Needed for Quick and Easy Oreo Muffins
¼ cup milk
¼ cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup cocoa powder
¾ cup flour
4 oreo biscuits
½ cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of milk
How to Cook Quick and Easy Oreo Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Start adding the following ingredients to the bowl. Add the egg, milk, vegetable oil, white vinegar, 1/2 of the vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and Oreos. Blend until smooth.
- Grab an empty 8-slot muffin tray and grease its slots with a touch of olive oil. Add the mixture inside and slide the tray into the oven for the next 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can take care of the sugar glaze. Add the powdered sugar in a large bowl. Add the milk and vanilla extract. Mix everything with a tablespoon until the ingredients combine in a smooth and rich glaze.
- Take the muffins out of the oven and dip them into the sugar glaze. You can top them with some more chocolate flakes.