Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
What side should you choose for your meat tonight? We recommend mushrooms, which are light, but very savory at the same time. To get the best flavor out of them, we recommend cooking them into the oven and flavoring them with butter, lemon, garlic, and herbs.
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
7 ounces of brown mushrooms
2 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried parsley
2 garlic cloves, crushed
How to Make Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Place the mushrooms on your wooden board and slice them into quarters.
- Next, add the butter in a medium-sized bowl. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon, add the thyme and parsley.
- Add the garlic and mix everything until smooth.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lay the mushrooms on it.
- Evenly spread the butter and herb mixture over the mushrooms using a silicone brush.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the mushrooms for the next 30 minutes.