Ingredients Needed for Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
7 ounces of brown mushrooms
2 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried parsley
2 garlic cloves, crushed
How to Make Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Place the mushrooms on your wooden board and slice them into quarters.
- Next, add the butter in a medium-sized bowl. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon, add the thyme and parsley.
- Add the garlic and mix everything until smooth.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lay the mushrooms on it.
- Evenly spread the butter and herb mixture over the mushrooms using a silicone brush.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the mushrooms for the next 30 minutes.