Ingredients Needed for Pears Stuffed With Mascarpone and Raisins
2 ounces of butter
3 teaspoons of honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup mascarpone
¼ cup raisin
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
How to Make Pears Stuffed With Mascarpone and Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Cut out the top part of the pears. Scoop out as much of their insides as possible.
- Put them on a ceramic oven tray, both scooped out parts and top parts.
- Cut the butter in 3 pieces and put them in the scooped out pears.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of honey over each butter piece.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the mascarpone, raisins, and vanilla extract. Mix them together.
- Stuff the pears with the mascarpone mix.
- Cover with the top side of the pear.