Ingredients Needed for Lemon and Ricotta Pancakes Topped With Jam
For the pancakes:
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup melted butter
1 ½ cups of flour
½ cup milk
For the topping:
8 ounces of ricotta
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
2 tablespoons of red currant jam
How to Cook Lemon and Ricotta Pancakes Topped With Jam
- Add the eggs, sugar, baking powder, melted butter, flour, and milk to the blender. Mix until even.
- Use this batter to make pancakes in a skillet over medium heat. You can use 2 tablespoons per pancake. You’ll get about 12 pancakes.
- Add the ricotta and powdered sugar to another bowl. Season with lemon zest and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix until even, while adding the milk in the process.
- Serve the pancakes topped with ricotta cream and red currant jam.