Ingredients Needed for Bacon Weave Breakfast Taco
10 bacon slices
3 eggs, whisked
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon butter
1 spring onion, chopped
1 avocado, thinly sliced
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Bacon Weave Breakfast Taco
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Divide the bacon slices into 2 separate piles. Weave them, making 2 taco shells. Cover them with a grill rack.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- Add the whisked eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour the milk and mix.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and melt it. Add the eggs and make an omelet, while stirring from time to time.
- Shape the bacon weaves into tacos. Fill them with the omelet, mozzarella, and sliced avocado.