Calories: 561 kCal / serving
- 62 g
- 32 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Herb-Crusted Beef Tenderloin
½ cup fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon panko
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 ounces of beef tenderloin
2 tablespoons of mustard
How to Make Herb-Crusted Beef Tenderloin
- Add the cilantro in a blender along with chili flakes, salt, oregano, panko, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Cut the beef tenderloin into 2 inches (5 cm) thick chunks.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it, and melt it.
- Add the beef and cook it until browned on all sides.
- Take out the meat on a wooden board and glaze it with the mustard.
- Lay the herb crust on a wooden board and use it to coat the beef chunks.
- Lay the beef in a baking dish and pour a small drizzle of olive oil.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.